As a “DevOps Engineer” at oppScience, you will be responsible for ensuring the deployment of the bee4sense solution for our customers as well as for ensuring the fluidity of the development process through continuous integration.
You have a passion for automation and enjoy participating in the development, deployment, monitoring and testing of an enterprise solution.
- Participate in the improvement of development processes with git and maven
- Maintain and develop new continuous integration pipelines with Jenkins to serve different projects/modules.
- Develop expertise on the deployment of our bee4sense platform: different deployment modes, options and configuration parameters.
- Participate in improving the automatic deployment of our on-premise solution on different VM environments (Linux, Windows) as well as in cloud and containerized environments.
- Assist QA to set up on-demand test environments.
- Deploy, maintain and test target environments to validate installation, update processes and resilience scenarios, failover, etc.
- Design monitoring dashboards in partnership with the platform team to collect metrics and render them into relevant visualizations.
- Develop procedures to diagnose deployment problems.
You have a Master’s degree, Engineering or Bac +5 in computer science, you have at least 3 years of experience and have already participated in the deployment of a solution.
Required skills :
- Linux/UNIX and shell script
- Maven, Gradle or other build system.
You have a valid experience :
- In the implementation and evolution of a continuous integration system.
- With the monitoring of solutions, (prometheus, influxdb, elasticsearch, etc).
- With a deployment tool (ansible, puppet, chef, etc.)
Bonus Skills :
- AWS, Azure, GCP or other cloud system.
- Experience in deploying distributed systems (nosql preferred)
- Phone call interview
- Technical tests