R&D Full Stack Developer – Paris
We’re currently hiring full-stack developers for the R&D product development team. This team is responsible for developing new features for the bee4sense Information Insight Platform. The bee4sense Information Insight Platform is a cognitive search and analytics solution capable of extracting value from structured and unstructured data.
You’ll be in charge of developing new features for the bee4sense Information Insight Platform and improving the existing ones (there’s always room for improvement!).
- in harnessing the power of open source technology, and
- that data processing solutions are key to success in today’s technological environment.
What you’ll be in charge of
- Contributing to the maintenance and evolution of the product
- Studying and implementing new features
- Writing unit tests
- Documenting your code
- Guaranteeing the quality of the product’s code
What are we looking for? Someone with:
- Requisite prior experience in development
- Java, Angular or GWT
- Agile methods: Scrum or Kanban, TDD
- Preferably some familiarity with ElasticSearch or SolR
- Preferably some familiarity with one or more document management systems (e.g. Sharepoint, Alfresco)
- Fluent French, and a good level of English, both spoken and written
- Contribute to the R&D team
- Close collaboration with other team members, a program managar and QA
You should be:
- Adaptive and proactive
- Pragmatic and rigorous
- Open-minded and flexible
This position is:
- a full-time, open-ended contract,
- based in our headquarters in Paris,
- with occasional travel required.
To apply, please write to email@example.com.