Junior Software Engineer Java & AngularJS
About oppScience :
oppScience has been editing the bee4sense solution since 2017, a data valorization platform that uses artificial intelligence, automatic language processing and machine learning technologies. We offer businesses today the ability to anticipate the risks of tomorrow using our information relationship retrieval technology.
At oppScience, we attach great importance to the quality of human relationships. By joining us, you will integrate a dynamic and passionate structure in which you can share your ideas and knowledge with your team while remaining largely autonomous.
If you like to take on challenges and surpass yourself, we have the right projects for you.
Job Description :
We are looking for a junior software developer, member of the R&D team, to develop new features in the bee4sense Information Insight and improve the existing ones. bee4sense Information Insight is a data valorization platform allowing processing of structured and unstructured data to make it operational.
You will be in charge of new features developments and existing features improvement. The objective is to continuously enrich bee4sense to fit customers’ needs in the challenging domain of data valorization.
We know that :
- Open source solutions bring strong features and the integration of open source technologies brings powerful features with a better user experience
- Data processing platforms are key for organizations.
Your mission is to :
- Interact with the PMO and the CTO to understand features to be developed
- Document your developments
- Work with QA to make sure that features are properly tested
- Collaborate with the Documentation team and Customer Facing team
Required skills :
- 1+ years of web application development
- 1+ years of using Spring Framework in Java applications
- Fluent in English
- Experience participating in an Agile development team
- Experience using Atlassian tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SourceTree, etc
Recrutement process :
- Phone call interview
- Technical tests
- Physical interview with the CEO
- Tickets Restaurants
- 50% transport
- Health insurance
More information :
- Full time, CDI
- Salary based on profile
- Based in Paris or Caen