oppScience has developed a module which makes it possible to apply third-party Machine Learning algorithms to indexed data in order to extract even more value from data. In this way, indexed data is enriched with the help of artificial intelligence and automatically “learned” information.
This allows us to cover additional use cases, such as:
- Identification of scientific documents in file shares
- Alerting researchers to the publication of new documents within their fields of research
- Identification and qualification of experts within the enterprise
- Product recommendations
- Calculating the risk of churn
- Identification of probable reasons for help desk calls
- Behavioral patterns or similarities between operating modes
By allowing the use of third-party algorithms, bee4sense Information Insight accelerates the implementation of Data Science use cases.