The ideal product manager will therefore have a mixture of technical and communication skills, so he can drive the life of an entire product. You will interact with the entire company to discover your products and work regularly with our Engineering team to deliver them.
- Understand customer needs
- Understand OppScience’s strategy and market
- Own the roadmap for part of the product portfolio
- Discover and assess product opportunities
- Turn ideas into further products, ideally MVPs, develop and validate product assumptions
- Be responsible for the full development lifecycle through ideation, development and release cycles
- Conduct defect investigation, documentation, prioritization and coordination
- Partner with the engineering team to deliver high quality product within agreed timescales
- Breakdown and prioritize product features through a backlog to make priorities clear to our engineering team
- Deliver new products and enhance existing ones
Minimum Qualififications :
- You have 2+ years of meaningful Product experience
- You have a good knowledge of the standard Product Management methodologies and tools.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- You have a very good technical understanding, you can help your team prioritize technological investments, tech debt reduction, bugs and new features.
- You have strong analytical and organization skills, you’re able to meet deadlines, and you pay attention to detail.
- You’re fluent in French and English
– First phone exchange
– Second interview with the product manager
– Interview with the CEO