Senior Product Manager
About oppScience :
oppScience has been editing the bee4sense solution since 2017, a data valorization platform that uses artificial intelligence, automatic language processing and machine learning technologies. We offer businesses today the ability to anticipate the risks of tomorrow using our information relationship retrieval technology.
At oppScience, we attach great importance to the quality of human relationships. By joining us, you will integrate a dynamic and passionate structure in which you can share your ideas and knowledge with your team while remaining largely autonomous.
If you like to take on challenges and surpass yourself, we have the right projects for you.
We are looking for a product manager, member of the R&D team, to define the product roadmap and specify the features of bee4sense. Together with the CEO and the CTO, you will be in charge of formalizing the roadmap and defining the new features from a functional standpoint. You will have to consider the technical constraints shared by the CTO in your day-to-day activities.
We know that:
- The open source solutions bring strong features and needed Open source technologies bring powerful features that need to be integrated to simplify their use
- Data processing platforms are key for organizations.
Your mission is to :
- Interact with the CEO and the CTO to understand functional and technical needs, define features for our Big Data platform and ensure the best Business value for our customers
- Make sure that features are coherent over time
- Define Epics and facilitate feature meetings
- Make sure that developers respect the requirements in user stories
- Validate that released epics are compliant with the requirements
- Work with QA to make sure that test plans cover functional needs
- Collaborate with the Documentation team
- Collect feature requests and prioritize them
- Present new releases internally
- Understand the last-mile delivery market.
Required skills :
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority
- Proven experience in Product Management roles
- Willing to learn
- Proven experience of data science/data engineering topics
- Innovative person
- Able to learn from others
- Fluent in English and French
- Phone call interview
- Technical tests
- Physical interview with the CEO
- Tickets Restaurants
- 50% transport
- Health insurance
- Full time, CDI
- Salary based on profile
- Based in Paris 75009