Software Engineer Java & Angular
We are looking for a software developer, member of the R&D team, to develop new features in the bee4sense Information Insight and improve the existing ones. bee4sense Information Insight is a data valorization platform allowing processing of structured and unstructured data to make it operational.
You will be in charge of new features developments and existing features improvement. The objective is to continuously enrich bee4sense to fit customers’ needs in the challenging domain of data valorization.
We know that :
- Open source solutions bring strong features and the integration of open source technologies brings powerful features with a better user experience
- Data processing platforms are key for organizations.
Your mission is to :
- Interact with the PMO and the CTO to understand features to be developed
- Document your developments
- Work with QA to make sure that features are properly tested
- Collaborate with the Documentation team and Customer Facing team
- BS/MS in Software Engineering
- 3+ years of web application development
- Component design and development with Angular 8+
- Strong HTML and CSS skills (not only frameworks)
- Fluent in English
- Experience participating in an Agile development team
- Experience using Atlassian tools, e.g. JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket, SourceTree, etc
- 1+ years of using Spring Framework in Java application
- Phone call interview
- Technical tests