UX engineer and advanced dataviz / Graph developer
Attached to the head of an R&D team specialized in AI (ML, NLP, KM, …), you participate in the technical specifications and developments on a knowledge management product including an innovative UX :
- visualization and navigation of data and in particular graph structures
- manual knowledge base editing/validation
- production of advanced views for analytics on large graphs
- assistance in querying complex data
You work autonomously on complex subjects, while being proactive and interacting regularly with your team.
Your intervention is mainly focused on the front-end layer, but a good understanding of the bricks of the back-end is necessary, especially for the storage, querying and analytical parts. Full-stack profile highly appreciated.
You have a Master’s degree, Engineering degree or equivalent and you have significant training and/or experience in terms of UX in the field of data mining, from the design to the production of a functional UI.
You have practical expertise in the following aspects:
- use of generic frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, etc.
- exploitation of frameworks dedicated to data-driven UI, such as D3, Citoscape, Sigma, KeyLines, etc.
- Innovative UX design and production of professional-quality graphical components.
- you have some knowledge in the field of graphs (algorithmic, modeling, storage, …)
- You must have a solid foundation in software engineering, including at least a mastery of JS and derivative languages, and knowledge of standard software development processes and tools (such as Git, Maven, Jira, …).
- you are autonomous in the production of the UI including the production of the “cosmetic” elements.
- you have a general culture in artificial intelligence and are up to date with the state of the art in the field.
- Phone call interview
- Technical tests