Leader in Intelligence Analysis Management (IAM), OPPSCIENCE’s technologies maximize operational efficiency in data-driven decision-making-process. OPPSCIENCE is an IDEMIA company that leverages big data and AI to transform information into efficient knowledge in a few simple and intuitive steps. It delivers platforms and applications to help you make fast decisions and nourish your ideas with contextual insights on an one-and-only point of access. Learn more here.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE TEAM
The Data Science team builds data pipelines designed to empower our big data platform with AI. We design semantic tools, knowledge mining and AI processes capable to extract, connect and organize data to maximize information retrieval in different contexts.
We are looking for developers with experience in building modern data driven applications, data pipelines, and/or NLP processes. If you are interested in joining a distributed team of passionate developers, we look forward to meeting you!
As a Data Engineer, you will help the Data Science team to deliver data pipelines on a various number of topics :
• Integrate the Data Science team components in our big-data platform
• Develop data preparation components (OCR, documents conversion, normalization)
• Design the data model suitable for the knowledge extracted by the Data Science team components
• Guarantee a proper usage of this data model by other teams
• Benchmark the Data Science components data quality and performances
• Participate to the analysis models for named entities recognition and relations extraction
• Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and innovation
• Proficiency in Java and Python
• Over three years’ experience in Data Engineering
• Good understanding of modern architectures for data processing and modeling
• Skills in NLP and/or machine learning
• Great oral and written communication in English
• Pragmatic, proactive and autonomous